The Mercedes-Benz trucks and vans:
putting high performance on the road.
Superior comfort and high payloads – even in rough environments.
Even under the harshest conditions, our vehicles fully satisfy both owner and passengers: from strong air conditioning for passenger shuttling in the comfortable Mercedes-Benz vans to powerful engines in our trucks which reliably handle high payloads, rough roads and hot, dusty climates.
Designed for pleasant journeys: our vans.
Comfortable seats and suspensions in our Mercedes-Benz vans ensure a relaxed travel for all passengers – even on longer trips. The powerful air conditioning unit maintains a pleasant interior temperature whatever the weather.
Robust and powerful engines tackle all tasks.
Delivering top engine performance in the demanding conditions of the Middle East and North Africa is not easy. But Mercedes-Benz’s V6 and V8 engines have been reliably rising to this challenge for many years. Not only capable of generating the power required, they are extremely efficient when it comes to fuel consumption. With power outputs ranging from 310 to 480 hp, our trucks are equipped for every transport task.
Clean air is essential – for engines, too.
Dust in the air intake poses a serious problem for the engine. So Mercedes-Benz uses a cyclone pre-filter that already removes as much as 80% of the dust. To reliably trap the remaining 20%, the papers used in the main filter are much larger than those normally used in Europe. After all, your engines are already working hard to keep people and goods moving.
Engineered for the Middle East and North Africa – performance you can count on.
The entire powertrain is designed to withstand the tough requirements of the region: everything from the double clutch and extra-large cooling system to the air cleaner and exhaust systems. This ensures that everything runs smoothly, no matter how extreme the climate or how difficult the terrain.